PART OR FULL TIME TAX RETURN PREPARER REQUIRED
QBE or ATT. Minimum 2 years’ experience, practice preferred
Due to expansion a vacancy for a tax assistant has arisen for an enthusiastic, reliable person. The hours are flexible and the position would suit somebody returning to work, looking for either part or full time employment.
Your role as a tax assistant will be the preparation of rental accounts and personal tax returns for a variety of clients. Although this will be your primary role, as we are a small hands on practice, the role is likely to have a much wider variety.
The ideal candidate should be qualified by experience and/or a part qualified or qualified ATT. They should be able to work on their own initiative, be able to follow clear concise instructions and be methodical.
Practical experience and Skills
• 2 to 4 years’ practical experience preferably within practice.
• Working knowledge of personal tax, corporation tax, PAYE, VAT and CGT
• Working knowledge of tax software preferable
• Strong technical knowledge and skills
• Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Knowledge of Cloud accounting software eg. Xero, Quickbooks, Sageone
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Forward thinking
• Easily motivated
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
If you would like to be considered for the above position please email your CV to email@example.com marked for the attention of Thomas Coombe.